Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, P.I.T. celebrates #GivingTuesday kicking off the charitable season, … Read more »
We seek to:
* Provide an emphasis on “hands-on” experience and computer information systems literacy, along with theory.
* Enable student to achieve programmatic competencies.
* Encourage students and faculty to keep abreast of changing developments in their fields through continued learning and professional development.
* Maximize the job placement of eligible candidates.
* Prepare those students who seek to transfer to four year colleges.
* Provide support services necessary to help all students to succeed.
* Share technical resources with the community for related purposes.
* Encourage a sense of social responsibility in students enabling them to function well in their family, community, and professional lives.
It is with profound sadness that we announce the passing of William B. Robinson, Jr., 10th President of Pennsylvania Institute of Technology. Will has been a part of the P.I.T. family for over 50 years, initially as a member of the graduating class of 1969, Will went on to serve the college as an Instructor, Trustee (and later Board Chair), before beginning his Presidency in 2017. Will’s leadership has led to unprecedented growth of the college and the introduction of academic programs that will have a lasting legacy on a generation of future P.I.T. graduates.
The P.I.T. community deeply mourns the loss of President Robinson and wish to extend our deepest condolences and prayers to his surviving children, grandchildren, family, and friends as we will cherish his memory and impact.
The college will keep stakeholders updated as information regarding arrangements becomes available.
Classes begin today! Winter Term is finally here! Make sure you’re organized for the upcoming term and remember the last day to register for classes will be from January 11th through the 15th! Apply Now at http://ow.ly/KkF630rs6Ar#PITedu#PITCollege
P.I.T. is now offering free access to Sanvello Premium! During these difficult times, it essential that we take care of ourselves mentally. You can download Sanvello now and gain access to Premium features when you register using your P.I.T. email. Sanvello allows you to find calm and gain insight and control with clinically validated techniques. Find what works for your situation—right when symptoms appear and as you progress. Feel happier over time. Start your journey now.