Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, P.I.T. celebrates #GivingTuesday kicking off the charitable season, … Read more »
We seek to:
* Provide an emphasis on “hands-on” experience and computer information systems literacy, along with theory.
* Enable student to achieve programmatic competencies.
* Encourage students and faculty to keep abreast of changing developments in their fields through continued learning and professional development.
* Maximize the job placement of eligible candidates.
* Prepare those students who seek to transfer to four year colleges.
* Provide support services necessary to help all students to succeed.
* Share technical resources with the community for related purposes.
* Encourage a sense of social responsibility in students enabling them to function well in their family, community, and professional lives.
"Confidence is the necessary spark before everything that follows," says educator and activist Brittany Packnett. In an inspiring talk, she shares three ways to crack the code of confidence -- and her dream for a world where revolutionary confidence helps turn our most ambitious dreams into reality.