Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, P.I.T. celebrates #GivingTuesday kicking off the charitable season, … Read more »
We seek to:
* Provide an emphasis on “hands-on” experience and computer information systems literacy, along with theory.
* Enable student to achieve programmatic competencies.
* Encourage students and faculty to keep abreast of changing developments in their fields through continued learning and professional development.
* Maximize the job placement of eligible candidates.
* Prepare those students who seek to transfer to four year colleges.
* Provide support services necessary to help all students to succeed.
* Share technical resources with the community for related purposes.
* Encourage a sense of social responsibility in students enabling them to function well in their family, community, and professional lives.
Welcome to Spring Term, all new and returning students!
Everyone at PIT cares and highly values the future of our students, and we understand transitioning into the “new normal” can be a challenge, and so we’ve worked hard to develop #FlexPit Virtual Learning for you! Students can choose from day and evening ”Live Lecture” options and interact with their classmates and instructors easily. We are here to see you through!
The last day for registration will be Friday, April 16th Visit PIT.edu, to learn more Now! Happy First Day! #PITPride # PITStrongerTogether