Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, P.I.T. celebrates #GivingTuesday kicking off the charitable season, … Read more »
We seek to:
* Provide an emphasis on “hands-on” experience and computer information systems literacy, along with theory.
* Enable student to achieve programmatic competencies.
* Encourage students and faculty to keep abreast of changing developments in their fields through continued learning and professional development.
* Maximize the job placement of eligible candidates.
* Prepare those students who seek to transfer to four year colleges.
* Provide support services necessary to help all students to succeed.
* Share technical resources with the community for related purposes.
* Encourage a sense of social responsibility in students enabling them to function well in their family, community, and professional lives.
Pennsylvania Institute of Technology is ranked #10 among best-accredited colleges for online degrees in the state, and we are also the smallest on the list! Pennsylvania Institute of Technology has an enduring commitment to student success. Since 1953, P.I.T. has been dedicated to providing committed learners with a quality, collegiate, and career-enhancing education in a supportive environment that promotes personal and professional growth. Our graduates, in two-year associate degree and certificate programs, are prepared for college transfer and/or successful career opportunities! Learn more by visiting http://ow.ly/VAEM50z10Ul
P.I.T.’s Academic Dean, Dr. Kimberly Marucci would like to wish you all a Happy Monday! 🎉🎉🎉 Working from home with her beautiful fur babies doesn’t seem so ”ruff”! 🐶 🐶 Visit PIT.edu to Learn More about Virtual P.I.T. Now! #PITPride#PITedu#COVIDQuarintine