Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, P.I.T. celebrates #GivingTuesday kicking off the charitable season, … Read more »
We seek to:
* Provide an emphasis on “hands-on” experience and computer information systems literacy, along with theory.
* Enable student to achieve programmatic competencies.
* Encourage students and faculty to keep abreast of changing developments in their fields through continued learning and professional development.
* Maximize the job placement of eligible candidates.
* Prepare those students who seek to transfer to four year colleges.
* Provide support services necessary to help all students to succeed.
* Share technical resources with the community for related purposes.
* Encourage a sense of social responsibility in students enabling them to function well in their family, community, and professional lives.
Attention Students: As a small token of our appreciation, swing by the #GivingTuesday display on Monday, November 19th and Tuesday, November 20th 10am-12pm for some hot cocoa, cider and doughnuts! We want to say thank you for choosing us! Pit.edu