Job Placement Services at Pennsylvania Institute of Technology are offered in a personalized way to each student. These services include:
- We work closely with each student at P.I.T.
- Day and evening appointments are available at both campuses.
- Students are provided with:
- Job search coaching
- Résumé and cover letter assistance
- Interview techniques
- Mock interviews in both one-on-one appointments and in classroom settings
- Students can have their résumés sent directly to potential employers when we identify an employment opportunity.
- Information, resources, and an online portal are available for students and graduates looking for opportunities.
These positions can include: volunteer, internship, part-time, and full-time employment opportunities.
This is available to students while at P.I.T. and after graduation.
- Lifelong Job Placement Services are available free to each degree graduate.
P.I.T. has provided Job Placement Services for many students to be employed by many companies, including the following:
- Crozer Chester Medical Center
- Elwyn Institute
- Hewlett Packard
- PECO/Exelon Energy
- Reimbursement Technologies
- State Farm Insurance
- Synergy Home Care
- Temple University Health System
- The City of Philadelphia
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania Health System