Letter from the President
In 1953, Walter R. Garrison, P.E. founded the Pennsylvania Institute of Technology to provide each and every deserving student an opportunity to reach their academic and career goals through an advanced technical education. The Mission of Pennsylvania Institute of Technology is student success. YOUR SUCCESS !!!!
A core of general education courses in conjunction with a comprehensive technical education prepares our graduates for meaningful employment in business, technology or health care industries. With our many articulation agreements with area colleges, our associate degree graduates can also transfer to four-year schools to earn bachelor’s degrees.
Our classes are small, so you are given the proper help and nurturing to learn the subject being taught. Our professors are dedicated to teaching, and you receive the attention and assistance to assure your success as a Pennsylvania Institute of Technology student.
Our educational delivery systems include traditional classroom, online courses and hybrid courses that combine elements of traditional and online to accommodate your busy schedule.
Welcome to the Pennsylvania Institute of Technology!
Board Of Trustees
- Richard H. Doyle, BA, CPA – Principal, Doyle & McDonnell PC
- Dr. James Capalupo – Retired, Springfield School District
- Kathy Hynson, LPN, A.S. – Lead Outpatient Nurse, White Horse Village
- H. Matthew (Matt) Meyers, B.A., MBA – President, Pennsylvania Institute of Technology +
- Richard M. Jacovini, B.S. – Retired, Main Line Health HomeCare & Hospice
- Robert M. Madonna – Retired, President & CEO, Surrey Services for Seniors
- Thomas E. McDuffie, Jr., Ed.D.^ – Retired, Saint Joseph’s University
- Atinuke (Tinu) B. Moss, J.D. – Associate, Kenneth R. Schuster & Associates
- William E. Schmidt, MBA – President, Ergo-IT Solutions, Inc.
- Susan Steele, P.E., ’96 – Senior Design Engineer, High Structural Erectors, LLC
- Geralyn Swindell, RN, BSN – Faculty Representative, Pennsylvania Institute of Technology +
- Paul H. Woodruff, P.E. – Founder, Sustainable Resource’s Group
- Mary Kathryn Burke – Retired, White Horse Village
- Elizabeth Menschner, DNP, MAS, MSN, RN, NEA-BC – Vice President Patient Care Services, Riddle Hospital
^Chair, Board of Trustees
Executive Leadership Team
- Jeannette Barr – Director of Development
- Laura A. Blomgren* – Director of Enrollment Services and Marketing
- Annamarie Cassidy* – Chief Financial Officer
- Rachelle A. Chaykin – Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
- Kamira Evans* – Chief of Staff and Student Engagement
- Frederick D. Fivecoat – Director of Facilities
- Craig M. Jacobs* – Director of Data and Technology
- Heather Pfleger* – Dean of Academic Affairs
- Michael P. Testa, Jr. – Director of Information Technology
*Member of the President’s Cabinet