Letter from the President
In 1953, Walter R. Garrison, P.E. founded the Pennsylvania Institute of Technology to provide each and every deserving student an opportunity to reach their academic and career goals through an advanced technical education. The Mission of Pennsylvania Institute of Technology is student success. YOUR SUCCESS !!!!
A core of general education courses in conjunction with a comprehensive technical education prepares our graduates for meaningful employment in business, technology or health care industries. With our many articulation agreements with area colleges, our associate degree graduates can also transfer to four-year schools to earn bachelor’s degrees.
Our classes are small, so you are given the proper help and nurturing to learn the subject being taught. Our professors are dedicated to teaching, and you receive the attention and assistance to assure your success as a Pennsylvania Institute of Technology student.
Our educational delivery systems include traditional classroom, online courses and hybrid courses that combine elements of traditional and online to accommodate your busy schedule.
Welcome to the Pennsylvania Institute of Technology!
Board Of Trustees
- Richard H. Doyle, BA, CPA – Principal, Doyle & McDonnell PC
- Jack Bacon, A.A.S. – Retired, Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
- Dr. James Capalupo – Retired, Springfield School District
- Richard M. Jacovini, B.S. – Retired, Main Line Health HomeCare & Hospice
- Robert M. Madonna – Retired, President & CEO, Surrey Services for Seniors
- Thomas E. McDuffie, Jr., Ed.D.^ – Retired, Saint Joseph’s University
- Atinuke (Tinu) B. Moss, J.D. – Associate, Kenneth R. Schuster & Associates
- William E. Schmidt, MBA – President, Ergo-IT Solutions, Inc.
- Susan Steele, P.E., ’96 – Senior Design Engineer, High Structural Erectors, LLC
- Patricia Vassell, DNP, RN, MBA, BSN, CNOR – Director of Nursing, Riddle Hospital
- Scott Voshell, PT, DPT – Faculty Representative, Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
- Paul H. Woodruff, P.E. – Founder, Sustainable Resource’s Group
- Mary Kathryn Burke – Retired, White Horse Village
^Chair, Board of Trustees
Executive Leadership Team
- Kristin Bernet – Director of Library
- Laura A. Blomgren* – Director of Admissions and Financial Aid
- Annamarie Cassidy* – Chief Financial Officer
- Rachelle A. Chaykin – Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
- Kamira Evans* – Director of Student Services
- Frederick D. Fivecoat – Director of Facilities
- Craig M. Jacobs* – Director of Data and Technology
- Kimberly Marucci* – Dean of Academic Affairs
- Michael P. Testa, Jr. – Director of Information Technology
*Member of the President’s Cabinet