65+ Tuition Waiver Program
Pennsylvania Institute of Technology’s 65+ Tuition Waiver Program allows retired adults, 65 and older, to attend the college, tuition free, on a space-available basis.
Winter 2023 Schedule 65+
|BEH101||O||Introduction to Behavior Health||18||Online|
|BIO112||O||Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology||18||Online|
|BUS113||O||Intro to Business||18||Online|
|BUS226||O||Principles of Marketing||18||Online|
|BUS239||O||Principles of Finance||18||Online|
|BUS290||O||Entrepreneurship & New Ventures||18||Online|
|CAT109||O||The Politics, History, and Ethics of the Cannabis Industry||18||Online|
|CAT131||O||Legal Aspects of Cannabis||18||Online|
|COM108||O||Communications and Social Interaction||18||Online|
|ENG110||O||English Comprehension Skills for College Success||18||Online|
|HCM130||O||Medical Office Procedures||18||Online|
|HUM227||O||Emerging Trends in Healthcare||18||Online|
|HCM231||O||Strategic Mgmt of Healthcare Institutions||18||Online|
|HUM130||O||Society & Finance||18||Online|
|HUM140||O||Critical Thinking in the Modern Age||18||Online|
|MOT115||O||Healthcare in a Trans Cultural Environment||18||Online|
|MTH111||O||Algebra Skills for College Success||18||Online|
|MTH130||O||Mathematics for Health Care Professionals||18||Online|
|MTH145||O||College Algebra and Trigonometry|
|PSY105||O||Introduction to Psychology||18||Online|
|PSY109||O||Human Growth and Development||18||Online|
|SIT203||O||Basic Office Software Applications||18||Online|
To qualify, you must be:
- Sixty-five (65) years of age or older and retired (i.e., not presently engaged in full-time employment).
- Registered for a maximum of four (4) credits per term in a non-degree status.
NOTE: If you plan to take more than four credits in a term or enroll as a degree-seeking student you are not eligible for the 65+ Tuition Waiver.
- Each term classes that are eligible for the 65+ Tuition Waiver Program are posted above.
- Registration for classes is permitted on a “space available” basis.
- 65+ Tuition Waiver forms can be completed in person or e-signed after speaking to Admissions. Please fill out a college application here and a representative will reach out: https://www.pit.edu/apply/
Terms of the Program
- Courses are recorded as audits with no grades or credits earned.
- Any books or supplies required for courses are the financial responsibility of the individual receiving the tuition waiver benefit.
- The college reserves the right to cancel registration up to and including the final day of the enrolled term’s add/drop period.
- Waiver recipient’s courses do not include the taking of examination, writing of papers, recording or reporting of grades, or other requirements generally associated with college credit.
- Proof of age may be required.