65+ Tuition Waiver Program
Pennsylvania Institute of Technology’s 65+ Tuition Waiver Program allows retired adults, 65 and older, to attend the college, tuition free, on a space-available basis.
|Summer 2021 Schedule 65+|
|Code||Section||ClassSchedDescrip||DAYS||StartTime||EndTime||Class Delivery||Room #|
|BEH101||O||Introduction to Behavioral Health||Online|
|BEH107||O||Mental Health Disorders||Online|
|BIO112||O||Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology||Online|
|BUS113||O||Introduction to Business||Online|
|BUS234||O||Introduction to Project Management||Online|
|BUS290||O||Entrepreneurship and New Ventures||Online|
|CAT109||E||The Politics, History, and Ethics of the Cannabis Industry||R||1:00:00 PM||3:00:00 PM||Virtual|
|CAT131||E||Legal Aspects of Alternative Health Therapies||T||10:00:00 AM||12:00:00 PM||Virtual|
|CAT178||E||Soil Fertility and Growing Mediums||R||4:00:00 PM||6:00:00 PM||Virtual|
|CAT200||E||Alternative Therapeutic Health Horticulture I||W||11:00:00 AM||1:00:00 PM||Virtual|
|CHM105||AEQ||General Chemistry||T R||10:30:00 AM||12:30:00 PM||Virtual|
|CHM106||AEQ||General Chemistry Lab||R||1:00:00 PM||3:00:00 PM||Virtual|
|COM108||O||Communications and Social Interaction||Online|
|ENG110||O||English Comprehension Skills for College Success||Online|
|ENG110||AE||English Comprehension Skills for College Success||T||10:30:00 AM||12:30:00 PM||Traditional Classroom||T210|
|HCM107||O||Introduction to Health Care Management||Online|
|HCM130||O||Medical Office Administration Services||Online|
|HCM219||O||Health Care Law and Ethics||Online|
|HCM235||TO||Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations||Online|
|HUM140||O||Critical Thinking in the Modern Age||Online|
|MOT115||O||Healthcare in a Trans-Cultural Environment||Online|
|MTH111||O||Algebra Skills for College Success||Online|
|MTH130||O||Mathematics for Health Care Professionals||Online|
|MTH145||EQ||College Algebra and Trigonometry||R||9:00:00 AM||11:00:00 AM||Virtual|
|MTH207||EQ||Statistics||W||9:00:00 AM||11:00:00 AM||Virtual|
|PSY105||O||Introduction to Psychology||Online|
|PSY109||O||Human Growth and Development||Online|
|ROE120||TO||Mechanics of Manipulation||Virtual|
|SIT203||O||Basic Office Software Applications||Online|
To qualify, you must be:
- Sixty-five (65) years of age or older and retired (i.e., not presently engaged in full-time employment).
- Registered for a maximum of four (4) credits per term in a non-degree status.
NOTE: If you plan to take more than four credits in a term or enroll as a degree-seeking student you are not eligible for the 65+ Tuition Waiver.
- Each term classes that are eligible for the 65+ Tuition Waiver Program are posted above.
- Registration for classes is permitted on a “space available” basis and will run for a period of one (1) week, beginning the Monday prior to the week of each term start date and concluding that Friday. Registration must be completed in person by the applicant.
- 65+ Tuition Waiver forms are available at the download links below and in the Academic Records Office.
Terms of the Program
- Courses are recorded as audits with no grades or credits earned.
- Any books or supplies required for courses are the financial responsibility of the individual receiving the tuition waiver benefit.
- The college reserves the right to cancel registration up to and including the final day of the enrolled term’s add/drop period.
- Waiver recipient’s courses do not include the taking of examination, writing of papers, recording or reporting of grades, or other requirements generally associated with college credit.
- Proof of age may be required.