65+ Tuition Waiver Program
Pennsylvania Institute of Technology’s 65+ Tuition Waiver Program allows retired adults, 65 and older, to attend the college, tuition free, on a space-available basis.
Fall 2022 Schedule 65+
|BEH101||O||Introduction to Behavioral Health||Online|
|BIO112||O||Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology||Online|
|BUS113||O||Introduction to Business||Online|
|COM108||O||Communications and Social Interaction||Online|
|HCM117||O||Introduction to Health Care Informatics||Online|
|HUM140||O||Critical Thinking in the Modern Age||Online|
|MOT115||O||Healthcare in a Trans Cultural Environment||Online|
|MTH130||O||Mathematics for Health Care Professionals||Online|
|PSY105||O||Introduction to Psychology||Online|
|PSY109||O||Human Growth and Development||Online|
|PSY204||O||Psychology of Gender and Culture||Online|
|SIT203||O||Basic Office Software Applications||Online|
To qualify, you must be:
- Sixty-five (65) years of age or older and retired (i.e., not presently engaged in full-time employment).
- Registered for a maximum of four (4) credits per term in a non-degree status.
NOTE: If you plan to take more than four credits in a term or enroll as a degree-seeking student you are not eligible for the 65+ Tuition Waiver.
- Each term classes that are eligible for the 65+ Tuition Waiver Program are posted above.
- Registration for classes is permitted on a “space available” basis and will run for a period of one (1) week, beginning the Monday prior to the week of each term start date and concluding that Friday. Registration must be completed in person by the applicant.
- 65+ Tuition Waiver forms are available at the download links belowand in the Academic Records Office.
Terms of the Program
- Courses are recorded as audits with no grades or credits earned.
- Any books or supplies required for courses are the financial responsibility of the individual receiving the tuition waiver benefit.
- The college reserves the right to cancel registration up to and including the final day of the enrolled term’s add/drop period.
- Waiver recipient’s courses do not include the taking of examination, writing of papers, recording or reporting of grades, or other requirements generally associated with college credit.
- Proof of age may be required.