Our programs are offered at associate degree and certificate levels. Admission requirements vary according to
majors. All applicants must be graduates of an accredited high school or have a recognized equivalent, such as a
General Educational Development (GED).
Applications for admission to associate degree programs and career certificate programs are accepted throughout the year.
5 Steps for Admission
- Complete an Application for Admission
online or visit the Admissions Office at either location.
- Schedule an information session and campus tour with an Admissions Specialist.
- Provide an official transcript from high school, post-secondary school, or copies of verification paperwork and test scores for a GED.
- Take a computerized assessment test to assist in placement into a program of study. This assessment measures academic skills in writing,
reading comprehension, math, and computer applications.
- Meet with an Admissions Specialist to enroll in courses based on program interest and placement results.
Acceptance is finalized when applicants have met all criteria for their program of study. The Office of Admissions
issues an official acceptance letter
when an applicant has satisfied their admission requirements. Admission applications and acceptance
letters are distributed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
Call us at our Media campus: 800.422.0025 or Center City location: 800.353.5489 any time for questions about our admissions process.