News on P.I.T.’s Physical Therapist Assistant Program
A letter from our President:
It is with a mix of disappointment and resilience that we share with the community that the college’s Board of Trustees has accepted the administration’s recommendation that the Physical Therapist Assistant program’s current class will be our last.
I understand that this news may be unexpected, but I want to emphasize the positive aspects of this transition. This change brings exciting opportunities for all of our students. Your work and commitment to your studies will not go unrecognized. We are committed to working with those impacted and tailoring options and support to facilitate a smooth transition into one of your many options, including:
• Earning an A.S. in Health Science.
• Applying to our Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program.
• Transitioning into the pre-PT program once it is introduced.
• Transferring your credits in another manner or with assistance into a program at another institution.
• Exploring a different program here at P.I.T.
If you are a current student and have questions regarding your transition, please contact Marquise Isaac-Rivers at email@example.com.
If you are a prospective student and have any questions about your future here at P.I.T., please contact Laura Blomgren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission is student success, and we are here to help guide you through this challenging time.
Pennsylvania Institute of Technology